The LA Mavs Clinics are developmental programs specifically designed for elementary and middle school boys and girls with beginner through intermediate experience levels. The goal of these programs is to develop and refine the fundamental skills of lacrosse in a fun, safe environment. With a world-class coaching staff, the Mavs clinics offer an opportunity for players to learn the game’s most crucial elements from former NCAA and professional players.
FALL 2021 PROGRAMS
After School Clinics
LA Mavs after school clinics are designed for the beginner and intermediate player seeking improvement in the fundamentals of lacrosse. Catching, throwing, ground balls, shooting, defense and overall lacrosse IQ will be covered to give players a strong knowledge base and prepare for team lacrosse in a competitive setting.
- Who: Boys Youth (2nd – 8th grade)
- Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
- Location: California Lutheran University
- When: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- September: 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
- October: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- Time: 4:00 – 5:00PM
- Cost: $500