FALL TRAINING FOR BOYS
Find your training program below. Book Mavs founder Sean Lindsay for a 1v1 lessons or join in on the SL21 small group training academy. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SL21 Youth Fall Training- BOYS *for experienced players only
This small group setting allows Sean to work in depth with the kids. Stick skills, ball handling, dodging, shooting, feeding and defending are all covered in this small group training. Limited to no more then 12 players per group.
- Location: Agoura High School, Chumash Park
- Takes place twice per week , total of 12 sessions
- Session 1: 8/20, 8/22, 8/27, 8/29, 9/3, 9/5, 9/10, 9/12
- Session 2: 9/17, 9/19, 9/24, 9/26, 10/1, 10/3, 10/8, 10/10
- Session 3: 10/15, 10/17, 10/22, 10/24, 10/29, 11/5, 11/7
- Session 4: 11/19, 11/21, 11/26, 12/3, 12/5, 12/10, 12/17, 12/19
- Time: 4:00-5:00
- Cost: Any one session $300 per session, Any two sessions $275 per session, Any three sessions $250 per session, Any four sessions $225 per session.
Description: Work individually with Sean on proper fundamentals and mechanical development, which can help accelerate growth on-the-field and boost confidence in experienced players. These private sessions are tailored to each individual athlete and represent the highest training program offered by the Mavs.
For experienced and advanced players only.
- Location: Agoura High School
- Email: email@example.com for more information.
- Cost: 1 hr | $75.00