Winter 2022 (Grad Years 2023 and Younger)
LA Mavs teams are comprised of local, regional and national players who have demonstrated the ability to excel at their grade levels and are seeking an opportunity to improve under the direction of a highly qualified coaching staff. The Mavs players participate in high level training, allowing for advancement in skill development and lacrosse IQ. Each team will participate in tournaments which are hand-picked based on the level of competition at the event. Teams participate in summer and winter seasons and if selected, players are expected to attend all scheduled events unless excused. All scheduling information will be released in the months prior to the each season.
2022 WINTER SEASON
The LA Mavs Winter select teams for 2022 will offer our most exciting Summer schedule to date. Entering our 12th season, we will be running teams based on players’ high school graduation year with the opportunity for the advanced players to play up. The LA Mavs Summer schedule includes three tournaments and multiple practices as well as skill training during the week. When registering, please find your grade level below.
Graduation years: 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030 | 2031
- OC Fall Brawl: November 19th, 20th | Irvine, CA
- Sandstorm: January 14th, 15th | Indio, CA
- Air Station Shootout: January 28th, 29th | Irvine, CA
- Location: Agoura High School
- Practice times: TBD
Practice dates: Varies by team
- Youth: Monday and Wednesday, occasional Saturday and Sunday
- High School: Tuesday and Thursday, occasional Saturday and Sunday
*practices mandatory unless excused by Sean Lindsay
• THREE TOURNAMENTS
• PLAYER PACK: Jersey, Shorts, Shooting Shirt